The Sales Engineer serves as a liaison in the sales process. This role will specialize in understanding all of the technical aspects of the ClinOne products and explaining them to potential clients. The Sales Engineer’s duties include consulting on product development, explaining product features to clients during live demonstrations and negotiating contract terms.
- Consult with existing and potential clients to assess and understand software needs and system requirements.
- Prepare and give technical presentations to explain to customers the software information, pricing, and benefits.
- Work with customers and Business Development team to ensure the software meets the system requirements.
- Provides expertise and support to sales teams to communicate products, services, and client needs.
- Establish customer rapport and acceptance
- Plan for modifications for products to meet consumer demands
- Help clients solve problems with product usage
- Recommend new and improved products to the customers and explain how the software will be more cost-effective.
- Stay knowledgeable in industry updates in science and research by continuing to follow new trends
- Bachelor’s Degree of Arts or Sciences required, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- Two to Four years’ experience related to product or software experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in business-to-business sales is a plus
- Solid experience within the e-clinical industry
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- High degree of tact, judgment and discretion
- Ability to travel up to 10-70% of the time, depending on the client needs